Sunday, February 12, 2012

Plaid Edge.

{Top: Thrifted Sheer Leather Shirt, Skirt: Sass & Bide, Blazer: Thrifted Vintage, Necklace: Lovisa, Bracelets: Cotton-On & Vintage Studs}



So lately the weather has been so cold & rainy that I had no choice but to do a Fall/Winter outfit post in the middle of Summer! The blazer is so warm & cozy & goes with anything from a structured dress to the ever simple white tee & jeans. I immediately fell in love with this thrifted sheer shirt with leather (yes leather) details. I have never seen that in a shirt before! These pieces will soon be available in the Skinny Chili store. I've also re-discovered this gorgeous structured Sass & Bide skirt, it's so easy to put on-just zip up & you're done!  

At the moment, there are so many new & exciting projects, collaborations & products coming up-I can't wait to share them with you! 

photos by Sarah Shehata

No comments:

Post a Comment