Sunday, February 5, 2012

Animal Instinct.

{Top:Vintage, Skirt: Vintage, Shoes: Sportsgirl, Ring & Bangles: Diva}

I've recently found it so hard to find the perfect sheer skirt that I've started seeing everywhere. With my body shape all the skirts I tried on were too short in the wrong places & too long in the right places. Until I found this. Vintage black sheer skirt, that has a block of material that stops right at the perfect spot & sheer down to my ankles so you can still see what shoes I'm wearing. Plus it has a high waist, which is the perfect trick to cinch in any girls waist.

The shirt was quite a find too; its fabric is sheer yet still thick enough that you don't have to wear another shirt or singlet top underneath.

The shoes are an added bonus with fur-like bristles on them that make me feel like I am truely walking on the wild side.
photos by Sarah Shehata

No comments:

Post a Comment