Saturday, February 18, 2012

Make Up Store.


Last year for the Style Bungalow Magazine shoot for 'Clash of the Bright-Ons', I had my make-up done by Maria Gabriel, head make-up artist at Make Up Store in Paddington. I walked into the store & fell in love with the line of products. As I browsed the store afterwards I found amazing smelling perfumes & coincidently that a few days ago was Valentines Day, my favourite smell was 'Your Valentine.' The bottle reads: I am sensitive and feminine. I spend my days in the tub, reading books or taking long walks in the woods. Looking for someone who likes genuine conversations in front of the fire place and likes to take me out to dinner. I love chocolate and red roses....
As we were leaving, we were given these chunky bangles that remind me of the Sportsgirl colours & easily go with any colour blocking outfit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment