Tuesday, December 27, 2011

COLOUR POP.



{Top: Zara, Skirt:Vintage, Belt:Vintage, Necklace:Collette, Shoes: New Look}

When I first laid eyes on the fluro yellow pencil skirt, I had to have it. The fact that I thought I had nothing to go with it didn't matter. With the current trend of colour-blocking; the twill-like texture, high-waisted business type skirt & neon colour was something I had never seen rolled into one before!
Luckily on that same day I found its counterpart: a soft & extremely wearable red Zara knit top. With both paired together I feel like all other accessories need to be neutral, otherwise its way too bright & overpowering.
It also went perfectly with my dip-dyed hot pink hair at the time & those colours combined are sure to turn heads anywhere you go!
photos by Sarah Shehata

No comments:

Post a Comment