Monday, September 30, 2013

BONDI POSTCARDS

Sportsgirl dress|Cotton On sunnies|Showpony top|Eaupaixvie swimwear fun bottoms

Every so often when my boyfriend & I have a Sunday free, we venture down to Bondi & hang out. During one of these hang outs, we hiked up to the cliffside & romantically looked out to the ocean. I spotted a few teenage boys climbing the cliffs, so I proceeded to interrogate my boyfriend as to why they were climbing up the cliffs, how they got there & is there any way we could get there? When I realised he wasn't replying to any of my questions, I turned around & there he was on one knee.
I laughed, I cried, I said yes. I must admit that it was the best ever trip we've made to Bondi...

More photos of Bondi & 'the ring' on Instagram @theshara

Photos by Ivan Osorio|me

No comments:

Post a Comment