Monday, July 8, 2013

UNIFORM

Mink Pink tee | One Teaspoon crochet bonitas | Marcus B sandals | ValleyGirl sunglasses | Guess? bag | Jennifer Zeuner necklace | Nonny's bracelets

After last weeks pouring rain, I can't tell you how happy Sydneysiders are to be having such wonderful sunshine again. Yesterday was one of the warmest days we've had in Winter, at 23 degrees. And if you're wondering why I'm talking about the weather, this is my typical Summer/warm weather uniform. Of course I don't wear the same thing every single day but it is always the usual denim shorts, basic tee & I'm surprised I haven't worn these sandals out!

These photos were taken outside a cafe, right after eating this with my friend Nonny who was visiting from Melbourne. I can't tell you how much I wish that she lived here!

Similar items:


Photos by Nonny Bulle

2 comments:

  1. me encanta el look, las sandalias son preciosas!!

    los30sonlosnuevos20.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. your shorts are sooo cool!

    I am following you now and it would be great if you could visit my blog and maybe follow me back

    http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk/

    thanks

    eliza

    ReplyDelete