Monday, August 20, 2012

HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLVES

{Wearing: Mink Pink tank, Forever New skinny jeans, Jeans West leather jacket, Expressions faux fur vest, Skinny Chili necklace, Dotti wedge boots & Skinny Chili neon satchel}

Feeling like a bit of an animal in this get up, but I'm loving faux fur as a way to get warm this Winter! I usually wear this vest under my jackets but here I've added a bit of grrrrr to an otherwise casual outfit! I also love the pop of colour & matchyness? the neon satchel brings.

p.s: the other day I happened to be window shopping on Nasty Gal's website & found this! Just like mine but actually sewn together! :)

Photos by Brooke Rivas

2 comments:

  1. love this edgy look. love that tank, that bag, and your wedge boots!

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes thought I'd be a bit more rock 'n' roll this time :)

      Delete