Thursday, July 12, 2012

MONOCHROMATIC

 {Skinny Chili high waisted asymmetrical skirt, lace tail top & coin/cross necklace, Sportsgirl pony-hair pumps}

Before I start posting all travel diaries, touristy snaps & island outfits, I wanted to show you my two favourite pieces in the store at the moment. The skirt & top are both asymmetrical in their own way & I'm trying to hold back from calling them mullet inspired as that's way too tacky as they could be classics in my eyes. The shoes are also classics & are the first black pair pair of heels I reach for as they're extremely comfortable. But in all fairness, a girl can never have too many shoes & I'm on a mad hunt for a pair of plain heeled sandals with a thick ankle strap-similar to the Mango fetish sandals.

As the hunt goes on, I believe these pieces can go with so many different prints & patterns separately but for now I'd like to introduce you to my monochromatic friends...

Photo by Rashida Dungarwalla

4 comments:

  1. love the skirt this outfit is amazing,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! Skirt is wow.

    Love,
    Juliana

    http://julianaandthedaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete