Saturday, December 3, 2011

ANIMAL INSTINCT. Summer Lookbook 2011















I'm so excited to present to you my first ever lookbook for Skinny Chili! It features my friend Mirna Hernandez as the model & this time round I am actually behind the lens, with my friend Stefany Hernandez.
This lookbook is everything Summer should be: bold, bright, fun, full of patterns, yet with a slight hippy, connected to nature feel; just like a wild animal.
We had so much fun sticking a dressed up girl into bushes, in front of trees, on streets & on giant rocks; especially on a stinking hot day.
The best part of all is though, that you can purchase most of the items she's wearing! Keep an eye out on my Skinny Chili Facebook page & right here, for when the collection is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment