Monday, December 1, 2014

c ' e s t l a v i e

Dotti t-shirt (similar here) | Witchery skirt (similar here| Swarovski earrings | Lipstik heels

I know I say this ALL THE TIME but I really do apologise for being M.I.A lately! I am seriously back with a vengeance! There are so many posts to catch up on & possibly an online store in the works. It has been extremely busy in the last few months & I let it get the best of me but, such is life.

Two & a half months ago I had a gorgeous (slightly bias opinion) baby boy weighing in at 3.3kgs & 50cm long. He is the joy of my life & together we learn so much each day! With that said, talks of an online store will include apparel & knick knacks for babies, kids & mothers as well as vintage + new clothing for women. I'm also going to be featuring new brands created by mothers/homemade businesses/up & coming designers.

On to this maternity outfit (believe it or not I was pregnant here), I must have worn this shirt countless times before wearing it for this shoot! It is a true basic in my wardrobe. And although I have never been one to wear pleather, I have found this skirt to be wonderfully pleated; another twist on a basic in my wardrobe.

Photography by Jysla Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment