Sunday, November 17, 2013

NEW YORK DREAMING

Jennifer Zeuner necklace|Miss Selfridge muscle tank|Blue Jade skirt (similar here)|Converse sneakers

You know how when it's time to change things is when everything else seems to fall in place? This was the time. 
A few weeks ago I decided that it was time to change the name of the blog, along with closing my store & concentrating on posting more on this blog. I've known & followed Jysla for a while now from modeling, to test shoots & extremely happy that she's on board with taking my photos for this blog. Jasmine Dowling is someone that I've also followed for a while & who's to thank for the gorgeous typography of Milou. 

As I was sitting on the stairs of our location in Sydney, Jysla reminded me how much this looked like a scene from New York out of Sex & the City. I laughed as I told her I was going to name this post New York or 'something'. Little did she realise I had the words 'New York' on my shirt that whole time!

Photography by Jysla Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment