Tuesday, July 30, 2013

STARSHIPS


When StyleStalker's first ever biker skirt came out in black, it sold out in an instant. I promised myself that if I ever saw it back in stock I would snatch it up. Unfortunately I never did but was equally happy when this silver version-laced in sequins made an appearance. 
This was the last outfit [& possibly my favourite] of the shoot I had with my Melbournian friend Nonny, and I was quite happy to be dressed as a metallic (sort of) space ranger.

Photo by Nonny Bulle

More metallic goodness:

9 comments:

  1. Your outfit look amazing (: , I love the skirt! It's so chic! Do you mind if we follow each other ? Do let me know on my blog (:

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is awesome! Futuristic yet vintage all at the same time! I love it!

    Kate :)

    Fags and Hags Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. quirky and rad outfit!! love the style and zipper detail of that skirt!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what drew me to the skirt too! x

      Delete
  4. love the skirt! Great style

    http://linastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crazy cool skirt! Love metallic!! Looks great!

    xx Nicola

    www.alpenglowsummit.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a babe! That skirt is amazing, but Stylestalker perfected the biker skirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they did! Love their new skirt that just came out, here:http://www.stylestalker.com/the-play-maker-skirt/#.Ufs-NJLI2So

      Delete