Sunday, January 27, 2013

NEW IN

 Clockwise from the top:
Dotti heels
Diva necklace
Bracelets & earrings from Diva & Forever New
Guess bag

Just a few things I've acquired over Christmas & January sales, which you'll pretty soon see pop up in some of my outfit posts. I can safely say they have all passed the wardrobe rehab test which I mentioned in my last post
Currently going through my wardrobe with the rest of my clothes to see which ones will pass the test... & if not they'll be on eBay, possibly passing the test through to your wardrobe?

Photos by me

2 comments:

  1. Really love your Guess bag and those Dotti shoes look very chic

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon! The bag is now my everyday bag & the shoes are so simple, yet they finish off any outfit perfectly. X

      Delete