Monday, December 10, 2012

BAROQUE

 {Avocado shirt, Vintage skirt, Sportsgirl pumps, Cheap Monday bag, Lovisa bracelets, Dotti necklace & ValleyGirl sunglasses}

It's always a good day when you find something special in your mothers closet. She seems surprised when I pull certain pieces out of her wardrobe & asks: "is that back in fashion again?" it may be, but it's usually not. This pencil skirt caught my eye with the intricate detailing, earthy tones with a pop of fuschia & strange organza overlay... I guess they don't make them like they used to!


Photos by Sharlette De Carvalho

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit! You look very elegant! The skirt is REALLY pretty, i love the color and fabric. and your necklace is great too :) good job

    I'm already following your blog, I like all your posts they have great content :) I invite you to follow me too if you like, will coming back looking what's new up here.

    Kisses from Mexico
    -Anna
    annasmirror.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anna! I appreciate your feedback & I'm so glad you like everything... Happy reading! X

      Delete