Thursday, July 19, 2012

ISLAND HOPPER

{Wearing: Mink Pink singlet, Roxy cut-offs, Garage cardigan, Sportsgirl espadrilles, Forever new bag, Handmade beaded bracelet}

As I'm writing this I'm also packing my enormous suitcase, mainly full of vanilla tea, strawberry gum & shopping bags full of presents for friends & family. I'm trying to figure out how to fit this all in & asking myself questions like: "is it better to roll the clothes or fold?"
I've been happy to have traveled around Mauritius in these three weeks & yet we still haven't seen everything! (in case you didn't know Mauritius is a small island that you can drive across in about 2 hours) 
I can't wait to show you photos of some areas I've been to-as I've been here three weeks I'll have to do it by areas or otherwise it would be an extremely long travel post!
We took these few pictures after a hard day of eating & lounging on the beach & these are probably the most casual clothes you've seen me in!
I must get back to packing so i don't rush last minute for what is an extremely early 6am flight-I'm definitely not a morning person! My motivation will be that I can catch up on sleep on the 14 hour flight back as I hop from island to island.

Photo location: Preskil Beach Resort, Mauritius

No comments:

Post a Comment