Saturday, June 16, 2012

WALL FLOWER.

 {Floral Backdrop Dress-Available here, Steve Madden pumps, Sparrow Chain Necklace-Available here, Sabo Skirt Nev Sunglasses, Target & Sportsgirl rings}

I'm not usually one to wear floral prints in dresses because previously I've never found something that I like 100%, they've all been extremely girly or somehow the colours don't blend well together. But this dress hits the nail on the head. And after sourcing this piece, I've found so many more pieces that I have fallen in love with! I have convinced myself that the next clothing pieces I want in my store are floral suits! I've also convinced myself that it's ok to mix two different prints! In that case, I should definitely encourage myself to be less of a wall flower about prints & step out more often looking like a 50's housewife...

No comments:

Post a Comment