Thursday, May 31, 2012

InstaLife: May

 Flowers I bought for my mum//French toast with nutella//Coffee love//Macaroons & coffee//Fruit salad//More flowers//More fruit salad-trying to be healthy ok?//Chocolate souffle-it obviously didn't work//Zumbarons & Italian thick hot chocolate.

I'm sorry this is all food & nothing fashion related but I'm actually obsessed with taking photos of food-it just looks so pretty! I always have been obsessed but this month I've been to some pretty amazing places (in my opinion) & I couldn't help myself. As today is my birthday I took the liberty of treating myself to an afternoon tea at Adriano Zumbo's patisserie & enjoyed every minute of it. My mums theory about me loving afternoon tea so much is because I was born in the afternoon. Either way, I leave you with one of my favourite quotes:

No comments:

Post a Comment