Sunday, November 20, 2011

120 Gala Dinner & Showcase: BACKSTAGE, MAKE-UP.














Between hair, make-up & catwalk choreography two weeks ago, I managed to snap photos of some crazy hair, make-up & costumes that took hours, if not weeks to create. They were all showcased at Town Hall by TAFE design students & up-coming fashion designers.
I was more than happy to be walking for first year fashion design student Atika Sanchez & my friend who has just finished her last year in fashion design, Hayley Watkins. I was also happy to be asked to close the fashion section in one of her amazing dresses. She will also be re-showing her designs with the rest of her class at the St George TAFE 2011 Fashion Parade, at the end of November.
I loved all the colours & details that went into every dress & costume that night, there will definately be more photos of the actual show coming soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment