Thursday, September 15, 2011

Vogue's Fashion Night Out.

I've been wanting to go to Vogue's Fashion Night Out ever since it started, and this year I was more than happy to go. Although as always, things never turn out to be as planned as me & my friends turned up late (I had a valid excuse-I was at work), we didn't get to visit as many stores as we wanted to, we waited in lines for most of the time & it rained.
But all in general we had a great time & got free stuff-which is always a good thing; and at the last minute when we were about to leave, we bumped into the amazingly gorgeous Ruby Rose-one of the guest DJ's that night & were able to take some photos with her. Extremely shy & extremely ashamed of my work attire & minimal make-up, I stood next to her designer leather & professional hair & make-up for a few photos; that put a smile on my face & made a night to remember...




















I will definately be back next year... Just earlier :)


No comments:

Post a Comment