Monday, August 1, 2011

Current Obsession: LisaEldridge.com

Lisa Eldridge's Make-up Tutorial are my lastest obsession.
She's been working as a professional make-up artist for over 20 years, has worked on plenty of celebrities, fashion shows & magazine covers. I LOVE her YouTube channel & I can't stop watching! In the videos I've watched, I've learnt so much already & have already started changing the way I do my make-up because of her. She's really about looking natural & not being so made up, just a better, beauty enhanced version of yourself (which is what I think make-up should always be about).

My favourite of her videos at the moment is the Cheryl Cole- Elle Magazine cover look:

I also love how she mentions her amazing nail-polish colours in every video.
For her website, click here.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment